Project: Online Shop Cart in PHP with source code.
About the project
About the system
Speaking of the characteristics of the simple shopping cart, the user can simply select any of the available products and add them to the cart. From the administration panel, the administrator takes control of the system. To add products, the user must provide the name of the item, the price and the image. He / she can manage all the products, orders and see all the details of the cart. The administrator can also manage the clients’ account.
The design of this project is quite simple so that the user does not encounter any difficulties while working on it. The simple shopping cart in PHP helps the user to manage the entire shopping cart. To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server, that is, XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). Simple shopping cart in PHP with source code is free
Most Important Some Projects Free Download
- School Management System Teacher And Parents Authorities Complete Project | PHP | With Database
- Parking Management System Full Online Project | PHP | Free Download Now
- Point Of Sale Inventory system In PHP
- Record Managment System Complete Project With Database | Free Download Now
- Awesome Login Page 2018 | Free Download Source Code | PHP
- Transport Management system Full Online Project With database | Php Project | 2018
- Student Payment System Complete Project in PHP | Online Project | Awesome | Free
Management of articles
Client account configuration
How to run?
After starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the next steps
1st Step: Extract file
2nd step: copy the main project folder
3rd step: paste in xampp / htdocs /
Now connecting the database
Step four: open a browser and go to the URL “http: // localhost / phpmyadmin /”
5th Step: Then, click on the database tab
Sixth step: create a database with the name “db_online_shop” and then click on the import tab
Seventh step: click on the scan file and select the file “db_online_shop” that is inside the “DATABASE” folder
Step 8: Click on go.
After creating the database,
Ninth step: open a browser and go to the URL “http: // localhost / db_online_shop /”
Provide the username and password that are provided within the “Readme.txt” file.